BOOKING ‘TERMS & CONDITIONS’
The following standard Booking ‘Terms & Conditions’ apply to all bookings for the EMCdigital LIVE events.
- This event is organised by Which School Ltd (www.isbi.com) and OMTAC Ltd (www.clickrecruitenrol.com), henceforth referred to as “we”.
- Attendance is restricted to those working in the Education sector at named, established institutions, associations and/or organisations. Right of admission reserved. (If you are a potential Sponsor or Exhibitor please contact us to discuss your involvement.)
- You may cancel your delegate place(s) and receive a full refund of any monies paid for your booking provided written notification is received by us by email or post no later than 14 days before the event.
- A 50% refund will be available on any cancellations (made in writing by email or post) received no later than 7 days before the event.
- We cannot provide a refund for monies paid for your delegate place(s) or associated loss should you need to cancel with less than 7 days notice (whatever your reasons for non-attendance) because we have to adhere to cancellation terms imposed by suppliers. However substitutions are welcome, please see below.
- If you are unable to attend for any reason (and it is too late to cancel your booking or a colleague wishes to attend) your place may be taken without financial penalty by a substitute who must be a member of staff employed by the same institution or organisation – please notify us of the change of name, role, contact details etc. (You will also have access online to the speaker notes and video recordings of the presentations after the event.)
- We do not accept any responsibility for your non-attendance if you are unable to attend for any reason, for example due to adverse weather conditions, transport problems, ill-health or incapacity. You may wish to consider insurance to cover any financial loss if you are prevented from attending the event for any reason.
- In the event that we are unable to run the event for any reason you will receive a full refund of any monies paid for your delegate place(s). However we will not be liable for any associated costs you may incur if the event is cancelled, such as travel or accommodation costs. (You may wish to consider insurance to cover any financial loss you may incur in such circumstances.)
- We reserve the right to change the event venue should this prove necessary for reasons outside our control. If this is necessary we will endeavour to find an alternative venue as close to the original venue’s location as possible.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the event programme (including changes to the proposed presentations, speakers and schedule) should this be necessary.
- All Credit/Debit card payments are processed using Stripe, our Merchant Services Provider. Charges will appear on the Credit/Debit card statement in the name of isbi Which School Ltd. (Neither we nor Stripe store Credit/Debit card details once a payment has been confirmed, nor do we share delegate details with any 3rd parties without permission.)
- These booking terms & conditions may be adjusted, please monitor this page or contact us for the latest version.