“HOW WE DO IT”
Our Spring “How We Do It” conference, focussing on all things digital, will provide a forum for Senior Leadership, Marketing & Admissions Managers and others to talk about how they do what they do.
Expert, award-winning practitioners will share case studies, best practice, tips and techniques drawing on their own experience of success (and some failure) with digital pupil/student recruitment, admissions and communications in their School or College.
The 2018 Spring FORUM will run from 0945 to 1630 on Wednesday 21 February 2018 at the Brighton Dome in Brighton UK.
For those able to stay later there will also be an optional free bonus session from 1645 to 1800 featuring selected exhibitors and sponsors sharing their knowledge, insights and ideas.
In the evening, for those staying overnight after the FORUM or arriving for the Masterclasses the following day, there will be an informal networking dinner.
Don’t miss our Masterclass workshop series taking place on Thursday 22 February 2017 and Friday 23 February 2018 – a fantastic opportunity to receive expert training across a range of digital marketing topics relevant to marketing, advertising, admissions and communications for Education.
This inspiring day will provide all those attending with a unique opportunity:
- to learn how colleagues from other institutions are successfully using digital platforms, channels and networks in their roles;
- to hear best practice and gain tips and techniques from people facing the same challenges as you;
- to spend time developing your own ideas and strategy (perhaps as part of a ‘team away day’ with colleagues);
- to network with staff with similar responsibilities at other Nurseries, Schools and College;
- to meet exhibitors and sponsors.
AWARD WINNING EXPERT SPEAKERS
+ RELEVANT TOPICS THAT MATTER!
The expert, award-winning speakers for the 2018 Spring FORUM are practitioners themselves, facing the same challenges and opportunities as you.
Speakers and topics will include:
- Martin Reader, Headmaster, Cranleigh School (BSA Chair Elect & HMC representative)
- Jody Cooksley, Head of External Relations, Cranleigh School
- Ijeoma Akigwe, Director of Marketing and Customer Experience, Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College
CONTENT & SEO:
- Elizabeth Malone-Johnstone, Head of Digital, ACS International Schools
- Hazel Saegert, Digital Marketing Officer, Chichester College (Gold winner for Website Development, College Marketing Network awards)
- Philippa Scudds, Director of Marketing and Communications at Canford School (Nominated for Best Use of Technology in Customer Engagement, Engage awards)
- Marta Matias, Head of Digital Media, Lakefield Hospitality College
SOCIAL MEDIA & STUDENT DIGITAL MARKETING AMBASSADORS:
- Sanoobar Patel, Marketing and Enrichment Manager, Leyton Sixth Form College
- Brenda Rico, Digital Marketing Specialist, King’s College Schools Group
DIGITAL TRENDS & ‘QUICK WINS’:
- Matthew D’Arcy, Director, EMCdigital and Click-Recruit-Enrol
More speakers will be announced soon…
FORUM: “HOW WE DO IT…”
RECOMMENDED BY PREVIOUS DELEGATES:
“One of the best conferences I’ve been to. Thanks!”
“A great, very informative day… the speakers were all very professional and knowledgeable and appeared to have a lot of experience. Very pleased I attended, thank you.”
“A useful day – pleased I took the time out to attend.”
“A great day with interesting topics covered. Inspiring to take back to College and think about how we can implement. Thank you.”
“I have really enjoyed the day – interesting thoughts and people and things to take forward.”
‘EARLY BIRD’ TICKETS
A limited number of SUBSIDISED ‘Early Bird’ tickets are currently available for those attending from Nurseries, Schools and Colleges, Camps, Outdoor & Adventure Training Centres etc (in the UK, Europe and worldwide).
The special ‘Early Bird’ price of £124 + Vat (for the full day’s conference) includes:
- attendance at the Spring FORUM 2018,
- lunch and refreshments,
- access to the Exhibition area,
- copies of the presenter slides (post event),
- access to the videos of the speakers (post event).
Multiple bookings are always welcome – you and your colleagues may find attendance as a group helpful as an “away day” focusing on your marketing/communications strategy, to fully embrace the potential for digital communications.
Once the ‘Early Bird’ offer ends (on 24 December 2017) the ‘Standard’ ticket price will be £155 + Vat.
(A final ticket price of £195 + Vat will apply to bookings in February.)
ABOUT THE 2018 SPRING FORUM
Following the tremendous success of the 2016 & 2017 FORUMs and the Masterclass workshop series, the 2018 Spring FORUM and Masterclasses have been organised by Click-Recruit-Enrol and isbi Schools to meet the continuing need for a cost-effective ‘one-stop-shop’ for digital marketing, admissions and communications specific to the Education sector.
Anyone living through the last 15-20 years of digital revolution (impacting all levels of society) will be aware of the rapid change in how people find information, seek recommendation and communicate.
This has brought many challenges for those responsible for student recruitment, marketing, admissions and communications for a Nursery, School, College or University.
If you are involved in management, admissions and/or marketing in an Education institution (large or small) you are probably wrestling with the challenge of maintaining some ‘traditional’ marketing and communications (with prospective, current and former students, parents, staff and other key influencers and friends) while maximising all the opportunity provided by digital… with search, websites, news and blogs, multimedia, social media, professional networking, instant messaging, chat and email, live chat, online advertising, analytics etc.
The 2018 Spring FORUM has been designed with you in mind – don’t miss this opportunity to gain information and hear insights, advice and best practice presented in plain language (with comparisons and examples) by expert practitioners, covering key applications, topics and themes.