Next EMCdigital LIVE Events:
SAVE THE DATES!
15-18 JANUARY 2018
The first series of Masterclasses held in September were a great success – well attended, received and reviewed by all who participated, from Nurseries, Schools, Colleges and Universities. Full details about our Masterclasses in London will be published here on Monday 20 November 2017.
21 FEBRUARY 2018
Our next conference… the EMCdigital LIVE Spring FORUM will take place on Wednesday 21 February 2018 in the Brighton Dome Concert Hall. With a packed programme of talks, presentations and discussions with expert speakers, and the opportunity to network and to meet sponsors and exhibitors, this will be an unmissable day!
22-23 FEBRUARY 2018
The Masterclass series, a series of half-day courses (10am-12.45pm or 1.45pm-4.30pm) will run after the Spring FORUM in Brighton on Thursday 22 February and Friday 23 February 2018 – don’t miss this opportunity to benefit from expert, inexpensive training and professional and personal development!
BOOKING WILL OPEN ON MONDAY 20 NOVEMBER 2017…
Do you work in a Nursery, School, College or University anywhere in the UK, Europe or further afield?
Are you responsible for any aspect of Communications, Student Recruitment, Admissions, Marketing & PR, Alumni Relations etc?
Don’t miss these unique events focused on all things digital – websites, data protection compliance (GDPR), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, email, copy writing, video, analytics, reputation management etc.
Booking will open soon for the FORUM on Wednesday 21 February 2018 and the Masterclasses on Thursday 22 February 2018 and Friday 23 February 2018. Come for one, two or three days, alone or with your colleagues – all welcome! (If you have any questions in the meantime please don’t hesitate to email us.)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
EMCdigital LIVE events are designed for all staff working in Education (in the UK, Europe and further afield) responsible for admissions and marketing (student recruitment) and for communications, including:
- Head Teachers and Principals
- Heads of Department, Senior Management, Governors and Trustees
- Admissions Officers and Admissions Registrars
- Marketing, Communications & PR Managers
- Student Recruitment Directors
- International Marketing Managers and Directors
- Digital, Website & Social Media Managers
- IT Managers
- Development Officers / Managers and Development Directors
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend an EMCdigital LIVE event and learn from a host of acclaimed speakers presenting practical tips and solutions:
- Learn about the challenges and trends shaping digital marketing, admissions and communications in Nurseries, Schools, Colleges and Universities today.
- Listen to our digital marketing experts as they discuss smart new strategies to help you differentiate and target, engage, convert and enrol.
- Discover how others in the Education sector have successfully employed digital marketing and communications strategies to connect and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Expand your skill set and understand how to apply what you’ve learned (however big or small your budget) to your own marketing, admissions and communications strategy.
DID YOU MISS THE 2016 & 2017 FORUMS?
You missed a great event with expert speakers and practitioners and 100s of staff attending from Nurseries, Schools, Colleges and Universities around the UK, Europe and further afield (as far as South America!). Don’t miss the pre-Conference, 2018 SPRING FORUM and Masterclass series – booking will open soon!
WHAT MAKES EMCdigital LIVE EVENTS DIFFERENT?
No guff, no waffle… inexpensive and subsidised tickets… and we pay our expert speakers and trainers – they don’t pay us! By attending EMCdigital LIVE events you and your colleagues gain relevant information, skills and tips that will make a real difference to what you do online (and how you do it) over the academic year.
By stepping away from your busy schedule you have the opportunity to hear from thought leaders and innovators and to meet peers and suppliers, to reflect on and review your strategy, to accelerate your understanding of digital and to equip yourself with practical ideas and techniques you can implement yourself.
- Standard Tickets
- VIP Tickets
- Premium Tickets