ONLINE ADVERTISING SEMINARS
JULY, OCTOBER & NOVEMBER 2019
The Online Advertising full-day seminars in London UK will run on Thursday 11 July and Friday 12 July 2019 (and in October 2019), and in Dubai UAE on Monday 18 November and Tuesday 19 November 2019.
JULY, OCTOBER & NOVEMBER 2019
The Masterclasses series of full-day seminars (1000-1630) in London UK and in Dubai UAE in 2019.
Don’t miss this opportunity to benefit from expert, inexpensive training and professional and personal development!
MASTERCLASSES: “…HOW TO DO IT”
RECOMMENDED BY PREVIOUS TRAINEES:
“Very worthwhile – could have stayed longer. Excellent trainer with very good knowledge and experience. I liked the small group and the style of the event.”
“Fantastic, well worth attending and something that I would recommend to every Digital Marketer in Education.”
“Extremely valuable – the small group size meant you were able to ask questions specific to your own organisation, and dig deeper into these key themes if you wanted to explore them on a more advanced level.”
“The trainers for both Masterclasses were extremely knowledgeable and professional.”
BOOKING IS NOW OPEN…
Do you work in a Nursery, School, College or University anywhere in the UK, Europe or further afield?
Are you responsible for any aspect of Communications, Student Recruitment, Admissions, Marketing & PR, Alumni Relations etc?
Don’t miss our expanded Masterclass series – these inexpensive, highly relevant and high quality events are focused on all things digital – Social Media, Websites, Email, Copy Writing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Online Advertising, Conversion Optimisation, Blogging, Personalisation, Reputation Management, User Experience, Analytics etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
EMCdigital LIVE events are designed for all staff working in Education (in the UK, Europe and further afield) responsible for admissions and marketing (student recruitment) and for communications, including:
- Head Teachers and Principals
- Heads of Department, Senior Management, Governors and Trustees
- Admissions Officers and Admissions Registrars
- Marketing, Communications & PR Managers
- Student Recruitment Directors
- International Marketing Managers and Directors
- Digital, Website & Social Media Managers
- IT Managers
- Development Officers / Managers and Development Directors
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend an EMCdigital LIVE event and learn from a host of acclaimed speakers presenting practical tips and solutions:
- Learn about the challenges and trends shaping digital marketing, admissions and communications in Nurseries, Schools, Colleges and Universities today.
- Listen to our digital marketing experts as they discuss smart new strategies to help you differentiate and target, engage, convert and enrol.
- Discover how others in the Education sector have successfully employed digital marketing and communications strategies to connect and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Expand your skill set and understand how to apply what you’ve learned (however big or small your budget) to your own marketing, admissions and communications strategy.
DID YOU MISS PREVIOUS EMCdigital EVENTS IN 2016-2018?
You missed some great workshops and seminars (well attended, well received and well reviewed) and two busy conferences with expert speakers and practitioners and 100s of staff attending from Nurseries, Schools, Colleges and Universities around the UK, Europe and further afield (as far as South America!).
WHAT MAKES EMCdigital LIVE EVENTS DIFFERENT?
No guff, no waffle… inexpensive and subsidised tickets… and we pay our expert speakers and trainers – they don’t pay us! By attending EMCdigital LIVE events you and your colleagues gain relevant information, skills and tips that will make a real difference to what you do online (and how you do it) over the academic year.
By stepping away from your busy schedule you have the opportunity to hear from thought leaders and innovators and to meet peers and suppliers, to reflect on and review your strategy, to accelerate your understanding of digital and to equip yourself with practical ideas and techniques you can implement yourself.