Next EMCdigital LIVE Events:
‘EXCELLING WITH DIGITAL’
20 SEPTEMBER 2017
The new Masterclass series, with a choice of half-day (10.15am-1pm or 2pm-4.45pm) and full-day workshops and seminars (10.15am-4.45pm), will run the day before the Autumn FORUM in Brighton on Wednesday 20 September 2017 at the Hilton Brighton Metropole hotel, please arrive at the Osborne room, Hilton Brighton Metropole hotel, 30-60 minutes before the start of your session.
20 SEPTEMBER 2017
If you are staying overnight in the Brighton area on Wednesday 20 September 2017, or you live within reasonable travel distance, please join us for our informal evening social and networking i360 Reception & Dinner on the Wednesday evening from 1800 at the i360 (dinner from 1900 in the Chartwell room, Hilton Brighton Metropole).
21 SEPTEMBER 2017
The main event… the EMCdigital LIVE Autumn FORUM will take place on Thursday 21 September 2017 at the Regency Suite, Hilton Brighton Metropole hotel, Brighton UK from 9.45am to 6pm, registration opens at 8.45am. (Please note: we have moved venue to the Hilton on Brighton seafront.)
Some tickets are currently available, book now.
BOOKING OPEN… (Hilton Brighton Metropole hotel)
Do you work in a Nursery, School, College or University anywhere in the UK, Europe or further afield?
Are you responsible for any aspect of Communications, Student Recruitment, Admissions, Marketing & PR, Alumni Relations etc?
Don’t miss these unique events focused on all things digital – websites, data protection compliance (GDPR), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, email, copy writing, video, analytics, reputation management etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
EMCdigital LIVE events are designed for all staff working in Education (in the UK, Europe and further afield) responsible for admissions and marketing (student recruitment) and for communications, including:
- Head Teachers and Principals
- Heads of Department, Senior Management, Governors and Trustees
- Admissions Officers and Admissions Registrars
- Marketing, Communications & PR Managers
- Student Recruitment Directors
- International Marketing Managers and Directors
- Digital, Website & Social Media Managers
- IT Managers
- Development Officers / Managers and Development Directors
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend an EMCdigital LIVE event and learn from a host of acclaimed speakers presenting practical tips and solutions:
- Learn about the challenges and trends shaping digital marketing, admissions and communications in Nurseries, Schools, Colleges and Universities today.
- Listen to our digital marketing experts as they discuss smart new strategies to help you differentiate and target, engage, convert and enrol.
- Discover how others in the Education sector have successfully employed digital marketing and communications strategies to connect and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Expand your skill set and understand how to apply what you’ve learned (however big or small your budget) to your own marketing, admissions and communications strategy.
DID YOU MISS THE 2016 FORUM?
You missed a great event with expert speakers and practitioners and 100s of staff attending from Nurseries, Schools, Colleges and Universities around the UK, Europe and further afield (as far as South America!). Don’t miss the 2017 FORUM and Masterclass series – book now!
WHAT MAKES EMCdigital LIVE EVENTS DIFFERENT?
No guff, no waffle… FREE and subsidised tickets… and we pay our expert speakers and trainers – they don’t pay us! By attending EMCdigital LIVE events you and your colleagues gain relevant information, skills and tips that will make a real difference to what you do online (and how you do it) over the academic year.
By stepping away from your busy schedule you have the opportunity to hear from thought leaders and innovators and to meet peers and suppliers, to reflect on and review your strategy, to accelerate your understanding of digital and to equip yourself with practical ideas and techniques you can implement yourself.
- Standard Tickets
- VIP Tickets
- Premium Tickets